- Bradbury Centre, Health and Care for South Belfast, 1-17 Lisburn Road, Belfast, Co Down, BT9 7AA
- Contact Person
- Telephone Number
- 028 9504 0200/ 077 3888 3116 (SMS only)
- Email Address
- Web Address
The Sensory Support Service provides a range of technical, rehabilitation and social work support to people in Belfast who have sight and hearing disabilities and/or their carers.
The service can:-
- Provide Social Work support for you and your family.
- Assess your individual needs
- Provide specialist equipment
- Help you get around and help around your home
- Work with other agencies to help you.
- offer free information and advice
- Staff are trained sign language users.
- Provide direction to other organisations
- Advise on training and employment opportunities
These can take place in your own home or in a place of your choice.
- Available to Age Groups
- Category of Services
- Disability - Physical & Sensory
- Areas covered
- Method of Access (Referral)