- Beech Hall Social Services, 21 Andersonstown Road, Co Belfast, BT11 9AF
- Contact Person
- Telephone Number
- 028 9504 0044
- Email Address
- Web Address
The services provide at our day centres are intended to meet the wide and varied needs of people with a physical or sensory disability. They range from short term targeted rehabilitation to long-term support for disabled people and their carers who require respite.
If needed, Occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech and language therapy and music therapy are also available in the centres.
The centres offer a range of therapeutic activities to meet the social, educational, recreational, pre-vocational and vocational needs of those who use the centres.
Activities offered in the centres may include:
- art and craft skills
- computer skills training
- personal development
- activities of daily living eg shopping, cooking
- Yoga, relaxation and complementary therapies.
- Personal care is offered to those who are unable to access facilities at home.
In addition, people who come to the centre may also take part in a range of activities based in the wider community such as:
- walking groups
- ten pin bowling.
By working in partnership with other organisations such as the Cedar Foundation we try to encourage more involvement in local activities, providing the best possible service to everyone who uses our centres.
- Available to Age Groups
17 - 25yrs
- Category of Services
- Disability - Physical & Sensory
- Areas covered
- Method of Access (Referral)