- 10 Heron Road, Belfast, Co Antrim, BT3 9LE
- Contact Person
- Avery Bowser
- Telephone Number
- 028 9046 0500
- Email Address
- Web Address
Visit Facebook page
We are a national charity that supports and speaks out on behalf of the most vulnerable and neglected children and young people in Northern Ireland. With over 20 services we are based in the heart of local communities. We help thousands of the most vulnerable and neglected children and young people to transform their lives each year and we’ve been doing so in Northern Ireland for almost 20 years. We are part of one of the UK’s oldest children’s charities celebrating 150 years of helping children and young people aged 0-25 years, and their families.
In Northern Ireland we provide a range of services which include –
• Family Support including Family Support Hubs
• Sure Start and early years
• Young Carers
• Youth Homelessness including floating support, supported lodgings and supported accommodation.
• Support in school for young people’s mental health through the Blues Programme
As well as using our services there are many ways to become involved with our work across Northern Ireland, by working for us, volunteering, fundraising or campaigning.
Please contact us to find out more about our services or check out our website (see link above)
You can also find us on Facebook @actionforchildrennorthernireland or on Twitter @Actn4ChildrenNI
- Available to Age Groups
- Category of Services
- Areas covered
- Method of Access (Referral)
- Health Visitor
- Social Worker