- First Floor, Unit 3, Hawthorn Office Park, 39a Stockman's Way, Belfast , Co Antrim, BT9 7ET
- Contact Person
- Telephone Number
- 028 9031 0891
- Email Address
- Web Address
Visit Facebook page
Updated information on the services which Parenting NI have in place to support families during the current situation with COVID 19. :
Parenting NI will continue to offer a range of supports to parents including:
• Our freephone Support Line is available for parents to chat about any parenting concerns they may have or for emotional support on 0808 8010 722
• Web Chat is available on our website at www.parentingni.org or parents can email email@example.com
• We have a dedicated Family Support Team that can provide ongoing emotional support on a weekly basis in particular across the Belfast and Southern Trust Area (Craigavon and Banbridge). In line with current government advice this service is temporarily being provided by phone.
• We are sharing information, tips and advice via our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
• We have an app available to download for free on iOS and Android - just search for Parenting NI in App Store or Google Play
Parenting NI has been a leading organisation for supporting parents since 1979. The organisations focus is on prevention and early intervention, in order to ensure the best outcomes for children and young people.
All of Parenting NI services have been developed based on the needs of parents.
Parents Face to Face Support/Counselling
Provides counselling to parents on parenting issues
Gathers the views of parents and uses their opinions to inform and influence policy, practice and public opinion
Provides parenting programmes to groups of parents and workshops to practitioners on a wide range of topics
For more information on Parenting NI services including availability of counselling and parenting programmes please visit parentingni.org or call on freephone 0808 8010 722.
- Available to Age Groups
- Category of Services
- Parenting Support
- Partnership Organisation
- Areas covered
- Method of Access (Referral)
- Health Visitor
- Social Worker