Working Parents - Financial Assistance with Childcare Costs

Share this page

Childcare Costs
Childcare Costs

During this time of increasing financial pressures for families, many working parents are struggling with everyday costs, including Childcare Costs. Many working parents are unaware of government financial assistance with childcare costs e.g. Tax Free Childcare, Universal Credit, Working Tax Credit which will support working families to remain in work.

Family Support NI have produced this animation to give parents an overview of the types of financial help available and practical guidance about how to access it

Help with Childcare Cost and Financial Support Video

Registered Childcare is beneficial for many reasons, including financial assistance with childcare costs. These are outlined in this short animation

Benefits of Registered Childcare Video

Employers Guide to Childcare (Labour Relations Agency)

New employer-focused ‘Guide to Childcare’ supports employees and boosts economy | Labour Relations Agency - Official (

NI Business Info - Employers Guide to Childcare

Employers guide to childcare (

Last Updated: 14/03/2023